The right selection of electrical apparatus to ensure an economical, sustainable and future-proof electrical energy supply for all electric components requires planning services tailored to the specific requirements.
Take advantage of our wide-ranging experience in the following areas:
- Heavy-current, high and medium-voltage systems
- Self-generated electricity systems
- Low-voltage switching stations and low-voltage installations
- Lighting systems
- Lightning protection and earthing systems
- Information and telecommunications systems
- Telecommunications systems
- Search and signalling systems
- Time clock systems
- Public address systems
- Television and antenna systems
- Danger and alarm signals
- Transmission networks
- Building automation
- Automation systems
- Control cabinets
- Management and operating equipment
- Room automation systems
We offer the entire range of automation and electrical engineering, including everything from energy and load management to energy optimisation and power stations.
We are your single-source supplier for a wide variety of needs. This includes the numerous components of building services engineering, such as interior/exterior lighting, fire alarm and communication systems, the integration of PV plants into the control system, component integration or the programming and configuration of various bus systems.
In addition to our own certified remote monitoring/maintenance, immediate trouble reports via email and overhaul and other documentation, we also have strong partners working with us.
Electrical Engineering certificates:
- Registered shop with the chamber of crafts (Handwerkskammer/HWK) Augsburg, Germany
- Member of the electrical guild (Elektroinnung), Unterallgäu/Memmingen, Germany
- Eplan Electric P8
- KNX Partner
- Wago I/O IEC 61131-3 with Codesys
- Maniago & Henss escape & rescue route management, access control partner certificate
- Mobotix AG – partner certificate
- Bosch Power Tec VS 5 Hybrid certificate
- Flamro – fire protection system certification