German Energy Savings Ordinance (EnEV) and construction and building physics

Our service package

We offer you a wide range of energy consultation services.
We would be happy to advise you on our services and will provide the appropriate supporting documents. We would also be happy to help you in your application for grants and subsidies.

  • Energy performance certificates for residential and non-residential buildings
  • Energy consumption certificates for residential and non-residential buildings
  • Calculation in accordance with the German Energy Savings Ordinance (EnEV) for verification under public law of residential and non-residential buildings
  • Verification of summer thermal insulation
  • Verification in accordance with German Renewable Energies Heat Act (EEWärmeG)
  • Thermography
  • Consultation on BAFA funding and applying for grants, such as for the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW)
Energieberatung Imagebild